Adecyn Homes is a family orientated company who are looking to recruit for a Children’s Residential Registered Manager for our therapeutic home.
We initially started off as foster carers in 2004 and during a decade of fostering, we have seen faults in the existing care system where the wellbeing of children and young people was not prioritised.
We are looking for managers who can provide leadership, support and direction for their staff team and follow through with the Company’s ethos. If you have a passion for working with children who have not had the easiest start in life, then please join us in making that positive change. Our aspirations for our children are high in all aspects of their lives, and we aim to provide a homely environment where children feel safe, loved, and nurtured.
You will be responsible for:
- The day to day running of a Children’s Residential home
- Ensure the highest quality of care is provided for our young people Manage the homes budgets, recruitment, and staffing levels,
- Responsible for the marketing of the home and liaise with commissioners and the Local Authority
- Ensure that the home meets current legislation
- Take the home through the Ofsted processes
We value training and developing our staff and as such we are also looking at experienced deputy managers who are looking for a supportive organisation to gain knowledge and experience. We also would like to hear from experienced children’s home manager’s as we are able to offer a competitive salary to entice those individuals with a greater level of experience.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have a successful track record of working with Ofsted
- Experience of working with children with EBD
- Be able to deal with challenging environments
- Be caring and compassionate
- Have commissioning experience
- Obtained relevant management qualification
- Have or be working towards your Level 5 in Leadership & Management
We are currently running a staff referral scheme whereby we will give you £500 for every candidate that you can introduce to us upon successful completion of their probationary period!
Salary: Up to £42,000.00 per year dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Free or subsidised travel
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Have you been enrolled onto the NVQ Level 5 in Leadership & Management?
- Do you have a passion for making a difference in young people’s lives?
- Children’s residential: 4 years (preferred) with 2 years in a managerial and supervisor position (essential)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Do you have an enhanced DBS certificate (preferred)